ads

07 June 2015

Would You Call This Love or a High Dose of Stupidity?..


What are your thoughts on this?
 Actress Zoe Saldana has always been a non-conformist, but it seems she may have met her match in her husband Marco Perego. Cos Zoe revealed in a new interview with InStyle magazine that her 36 year old Italian artist hubby decided to take her last name after they wed in 2013.  The mother of six-month-old twins said:  
   "I tried to talk him out of it. I told him, ‘If you use my name, you’re going to be emasculated by your community of artists, by your Latin community of men, by the world. But Marco looks up at me and says, ‘Ah, Zoe, I don’t give a s**t.'"  Would you praise the love that made him do this or nah? Ladies, should more men do this? Should Nigerian men do this?
What are your thoughts on this?

Actress Zoe Saldana has always been a non-conformist, but it seems she may have met her match in her husband Marco Perego. Cos Zoe revealed in a new interview with InStyle magazine that her 36 year old Italian artist hubby decided to take her last name after they wed in 2013.

The mother of six-month-old twins said:
"I tried to talk him out of it. I told him, ‘If you use my name, you’re going to be emasculated by your community of artists, by your Latin community of men, by the world. But Marco looks up at me and says, ‘Ah, Zoe, I don’t give a s**t.'"
Would you praise the love that made him do this or nah? Ladies, should more men do this? Should Nigerian men do this? - See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.E5pHVqHc.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment