ads

29 October 2015

Confused Blog Reader Needs Your Advice On A 'Smooth' Toaster..

 
 Hey Frank 

I met this guy for the first time  on Saturday, and on Sunday when I met him again, he said he liked me. I and him kinda clicked.  On Monday we saw once more and he started saying stuff like he has been thinking about me a lot and ish, and on Tuesday when we met again, he asked me for a kiss.    I said no, but he kept asking and finally we kissed and one thing led to another... but we did not have sex, though it was really close to that but I held myself back..
I like him and he said he wants me to be his woman. In fact before he dropped me off that day, he said we have a thing going on already and he isn't kidding about it, and that if I think I'm the only one who is scared about how fast things are going, I should also know he is, but that he isn't holding his emotions back.  FRANK the thing is that.. it's not even up to a week I met him.
 My question is this: is it possible for a guy to genuinely have feelings for a girl under just few days‎? I really like him but the truth is the guy is very smooth.  I don't wanna make a mistake neither do I wanna drive him away if he is actually genuine.



YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR STORY TO ME VIA THIS EMAIL frankmaduka1990@gmail.com or whatsapp 08171067307


Hey Laila,

I met this guy for the first time  on Saturday, and on Sunday when I met him again, he said he liked me. I and him kinda clicked.

On Monday we saw once more and he started saying stuff like he has been thinking about me a lot and ish, and on Tuesday when we met again, he asked me for a kiss.



I said no, but he kept asking and finally we kissed and one thing led to another... but we did not have sex, though it was really close to that but I held myself back..

I like him and he said he wants me to be his woman. In fact before he dropped me off that day, he said we have a thing going on already and he isn't kidding about it, and that if I think I'm the only one who is scared about how fast things are going, I should also know he is, but that he isn't holding his emotions back.

Laila the thing is that.. it's not even up to a week I met him.

My question is this: is it possible for a guy to genuinely have feelings for a girl under just few days‎? I really like him but the truth is the guy is very smooth.

I don't wanna make a mistake neither do I wanna drive him away if he is actually genuine. - See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/confused-blog-reader-needs-your-advice.html#more

1 comment: