ads

30 December 2015

STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A tenant-- Episode 2 (+18)

Image result for LANDLADY

As the thoughts crossed my mind, I felt my
junior stir and woke up from his slumber as
if he was commanded “Arise little one”.
Mind you he’s not little in any way. She
noticed it and smiled, then said “I knew
from the way you dey
f**k those girls, you
carry big pr1ck”. Bearing the
encouragement no more, Junior arose in his
might and in anger so that all who saw him
might tremble in fear. I simply stood there
contemplating on what to do when my
landlady sighed, looked at me and sat down
on my couch. ‘This is it’ I thought to
myself. Then amazing myself, with my d**k
pointing forward like a compass,…….no,
more like a general leading his army to war,
my feet moved of it’s own accord until I am
standing in front of my landlady looking a
bit smug and dumb(you can imagine the
combination naa). With her eyes fixed
hungrily on the bulge, she simply put her
hand on my waist and tugged at my towel,
it came off freely and behold how my D--k
sprang out. If it were the Olympic D--k long
jump, it would have made an ace.
Anyway, it was there in front of her and she
stared at it in disbelief, but with so much
greed in her eyes that I thought she would
chew it off with one bite. I prayed in my
mind at that moment that she doesn’t know
what a hot dog looks like before she
mistook junior as one. Then she grabbed it
in her hands and rubbed it, and then she
squeezed it a bit harder and the D--k
thickened. She kept rubbing it without
putting it in her mouth, and then I figured
maybe she’s not a D--k sucker. I took her
hand away and turned slowly and walked
towards the room, stopping at the door to
look back at her and smile. She got up
suddenly and followed me, when she opened
the curtain, I was nowhere. She was about
looking around when I grabbed her b-----s
from behind, squeezed it hard and pushed
her on the bed. As she fell, I reached for her
wrapper and pulled it off. I was
dumbfounded. She’s got big round
buttocks. I was in no way patient and I
reached for her, threw open her legs and
sent a finger on a quest to locate the c--t.
The thumb did while the others slid into her
wharf. How slimmy and wet she was. I
rubbed on her p*ssy some more and she
moaned softly, with the other free hand I
found her b-----s and squeezed hard. It’s
swollen already, I caressed the Tip and it
hardened. I took one in my mouth and
stroked the other Tip gently and she jerked
her hips in response. She moaned her
pleasure. By now, she was very wet and my
D--k is hard and throbbing. I pulled my
hand away and slid in my thick throbbing
D--k. We both felt the sweet sensation as
my D--k filled her p*sshy. I looked at her
and couldn’t believe it….Jeez! I’m f**king
my landlady. (She looked pretty getting
f**ked. Maybe she is pretty. Maybe her
attitude made me see her as an ugly wicked
woman). I went at it, first taking her slow.
Then slowly increasing y pace, I went hard,
f**king her like a minx, pounding her hard
like fufu. She threw her legs apart and I
went deeper. As I hit her like jackpot, her
wetness made slurping sounds pleasurable
to the ears. Her p*sshy is so sweet and
juicy.
I put my lip on the unsucked b----t and
s----d away….what merriment. Her
blouse seemed to always come down to
interrupt me so I took a moment to take it
off. Now as i gaze down, I’m being gazed
up at by a pair of beautiful racks. She has
such an incredible body. I t----t harder and
faster and she held me with strong
arms….oh! And is she strong? I was not
deterred, I kept on thrusting deeper and
harder while she made her ‘uuugh’s and
aaaargh’s’. She reached her hand down my
back and grabbed my buttocks and
squeezed them. My D--k hardened and she
must have felt it cos she suddenly widened
her eyes and looked at me while her mouth
opened but no words came out. I increased
my pace, watching her b-----s bounce on
her chest in response to my movements,
then she wrapped her legs around my waist.
I f**ked her harder and as I slammed into
her, her b-----s heaved east to west,
sometimes to north and south. Then it
occurred to me that her pretty buttock is
not being appreciated.
I pulled off, she tried to pull me back on but
I declined. She moaned her displeasure, I
turned her over. She complied and knelt, I
dug in from behind. Her p*sshy embraced
my D--k in a welcoming gesture. I
immediately started thrusting hard. She
moved her waist back to meet my thrusts; I
felt challenged so I applied more energy to
the waist, bent my knee and started
thrusting deeper and higher.

TO BE CONTINUED
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE  FOR CONSTANT STORY UPDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment